Unit 7 Cobden Centre
0161 743 9567
This stove is often chosen because it has a smooth arched door which would add a decorative touch to any fireplace, it is also small enough to heat boats and smaller rooms but also having the power to heat medium sized ones. It also comes with a riddle plate.
Construction. This stove radiates heat extremely well as it is made from thick Australian Mineral cast iron thus being a lot more energy efficient than many thinner castings which are often made from 're-melted scrap'. This multi fuel stove, with a thicker cast iron, will have much less chance of cracking in the future.
• It includes a stunning airwash system that pushes hot air onto the glass helping the glass to stay clean and clear of smoke stains.
• This wood burning stove comes with an external ash riddler that helps stoke up the fire in morning.
• The Fern is a multi fuel stove and comes complete with a cast iron grate, steel ash pan, tool for ash pan and heat resistant fire glove.
• These cast iron stoves come with fire brick lining and heat reflector plate. This creates a flame path spreading the heat of the stove evenly across the top of the fire.
• The Fern is also BS/CS approved and the correct plates are on the back.
• The cast iron stove also has the potential to cook on and to burn over night.
These cast iron stoves also come with fire brick lining and heat reflector plate. This creates a flame path spreading the heat of the stove evenly.
The 5" diameter flue connector is supplied with the stove.
CALL US ON 0161 743 9657
Visit our sister website for lots of GREAT FIREPLACE DEALS