Our promises to you.
We believe that our customers should find dealing with us to be a pleasure and that you would want to shop with us again and recommend us to your friends and relatives. To ensure this we make the following promises.
1. All our products are guaranteed for 12 months from date of purchase. Provided the product has been used correctly we will supply any spare parts needed to rectify any fault (excluding wear and tear items) and if we cannot rectify a fault we will arrange a repair or replacement. If you wish to return goods to us for a refund under the Distance Selling Regulations* you must do so at your own expense and the goods must be properly packed and sealed to avoid damage in transit. We reserve the right to levy a re-stocking charge if our suppliers pass one on to us due to any cancellation, amendment or other change to an order.
2. The price you see is the price you pay. No hidden extras.
3. All payments made by credit or debit card are totally secure and because we use PayPal checkout, none of our staff will ever have access to your personal details or card numbers.
4. We offer free technical support for all our products - even after the 12 month guarantee period is over.
5. All deliveries are made by carrier services and we will notify you in advance of the the day and approximate time your delivery will come. All goods should be inspected by the customer before being signed for. If for any reason you cannot inspect the goods upon delivery, you should sign the delivery note and write "signed for - not inspected". Any damage reported after goods have been signed for will be the customers responsibilty.
6. All orders will be processed on the same day they are received (before 5pm) or on the Monday if your order is received on a weekend day.
7. If for any reason we cannot fulfill your order we will offer you either an alternative product of a similar or a higher value at the same price, or a full refund with no charges - Your choice.
8. If you make a complaint to us via email we will respond within one working day. Guaranteed.
Please note all the images on this website are for illustration purposes only and actual designs may vary slightly from what is shown. Please contact us to confirm any important details before ordering.Orders placed via this website are covered under the UK Distance Selling Regulations.
*Distance Selling Regulations
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 generally apply to sales to consumers made by sellers acting in the course of a business, which have been made at a distance. In other words, where there's no face-to-face contact between the seller and the consumer before the contract is made.
The Regulations provide a period of seven working days after the date of receipt within which the consumer can cancel the contract (often referred to as the "cooling off" period) and get their money back, including the original postage and packing charges. The consumer can be asked to return the goods at their own expense, but only if the seller informed them of this requirement before the contract was made (otherwise, the seller is responsible for collecting the goods). If a business seller has not provided the information required under the Distance Selling Regulations (as discussed above), the buyer will have up to 3 months to cancel the contract and get their money back.